Forum Komuniti Teratak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Jom Borak
Organisasi Teratak
PENAUNG
DYMM Sultan Teratak
DYMM Permaisuri

WEBMASTER

ADMINISTRATORS
Inspektor Sahab
Bendahara Teratak

MODERATORS
Temenggung Teratak

TDC's Logo
Designed by:
Latest topics
» TISSU MAGIC SPRAY - WWW.BATINSUAMI.COM
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2024 3:13 pm by notrex

» A drop of ecstasy - MENINGKATKAN DAYA KEINGINAN SEKS WANITA
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 1:48 pm by notrex

» STEVIA AJMAL Sweetener Pemanis Tanpa Gula
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 1:44 pm by notrex

» BIG PENIS ORIGINAL - www.batinsuami.com
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2023 1:35 pm by notrex

» Original Gambir Emas Plus Gel (Lulus KKM) - www.batinsuami.c
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 9:52 am by notrex

» Herbal Rimba - WWW.BATINSUAMI.COM
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 11:29 am by notrex

» Spring Returns (juga dikenali sebagai SR Capsule) - WWW.BATI
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 10:45 am by notrex

» Xdrop Perangsang NAFSU SEX WANITA 100%ORIGINAL
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2023 1:41 pm by notrex

» SEX POWER JAPAN SPRAY - 0133066540
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 9:51 am by notrex

» TITAN CANDY SUPPLEMENT - www.batinsuami.com
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 9:13 am by notrex

» BIG PENIS ENLARGEMENT - WWW.BATINSUAMI.COM
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2023 10:07 am by notrex

» American Booster - 0133066540
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2023 9:48 am by notrex

» SOLOCO SPRAY - Spray Tahan Lama - 0133066540
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 7:39 am by notrex

» Hickel Spray ORGINAL - WWW.BATINSUAMI.COM
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 7:28 am by notrex

» Tw booster gold original
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 1:32 pm by notrex

Poll
Teratak Dunia Cyber
Membosankan
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_vote_lcap8% PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Biasa sahaja
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_vote_lcap19% PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Menarik
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_vote_lcap50% PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 18 ]
Amat menarik
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_vote_lcap22% PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 36
Top posters
zam
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_vote_lcap PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_voting_bar PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_vote_rcap 
zoulle
 PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_vote_lcap PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_voting_bar PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_vote_rcap 
mehatespink
nina2519
bayu_pagi
notme
roll_honey
notrex
irees_natasha
jay
Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 280 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:48 pm

PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
notrex
Pingat Jasa Kebaktian (P.J.K)
Pingat Jasa Kebaktian (P.J.K)
notrex

Male

PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM Empty
PostSubject: PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM    PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 6:28 pm

PHTYO ANDRO MALAYSIA - WWW.BATINMALAYSIA.COM VBXcgQ

PHYTO ANDRO CAPSULE FOR HIM

Berdaftar dengan Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia. No Pendaftaran MAL09080814TCKilang Bumiputera. Produk Halal.

Very High Repeat Orders!

Double Strength to Give You More Power

A great product from HerbalZone. Stringent extraction process translates into a superior quality product where Phyto-Andro Water-Soluble Extract captures the pure essence of the herb. Traditionally used to improve male vitality & general health.This special and unique formula has been created according to recommendations from an ancient Asian medical tradition that emphasises the art of metabolic balance.

CompositionPhyto Andro is a herbal food supplement composed enti rely of unique herbal substances produced in specific quantities by modern bioengineering technology. This unique production process is called high-polymer penetration by which the active ingredients are dissolved and absorbed by the body safely and easily.

IngredientsEach vegetable capsule contains 400mg of pure Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia) extract blended with 50mg lactose.Phyto Andro’s prime objective is to nourish the body and fortify the male sexual function by supporting health and creating energy; it also improves the body’s immune system. This supplement is formulated to promote better circulation by identifying the pituitary-sex organ axis. In addition, it treats blood flow towards the male sexual organ, thereby strengthening the quality of erections. This mechanism works by the activation of serum super oxide dismutase (SOD) which facilitates the hemoglobin transportation of oxygen and helps renal clearance of toxic substances, additionally improving the immune system and also contributing towards slowing down the body’s aging process.

Phyto Andro is traditionally used for male health and vitality.

Phyto Andro is used in many countries around the world and is recommended to:Strengthen and maintain erectionsImprove erectile dysfunction and impotencePrevent premature ejaculationImprove fertility and sperm countEnhance sexual performanceBoost testosterone levelsAlleviate general fatigue and weaknessImprove blood circulation, especially to the male organEnhance the immune systemIncrease sexual endurance

Action

Phyto-Andro is an effective and advanced formula made up of 100% herbal Tongkat Ali (Eurocuma Longfolia) extracted by the most advanced bioengineering technology available using water with a ratio of 100/1. Through an integrated manufacturing process, the finest quality of Tongkat Ali root is selectively extracted with water and processed into powder form.

Indications

This herbal supplement is used effectively in the following cases:For males who suffer from impotence and blood circulation and blood flow to the male organ.For general fatigue and the feeling of weakness in the body by enhancing energy-producing reactions through clearance of renal toxinIt is recommended for people who have high social or body activities such as businessmen and other professionals who exert high physical or mental energy daily by giving vitality and strength to combat fatigueFor enhancing human immunity system by usage over a long period of time

Eurocuma Longifolia has commanded through an extensive and comprehensive analysis, it has been confirmed that a wide body of research proved that it can help to improve Enhancing the synthesis of testosterone, Increase the energy level and increase in sexual response and sperm quality.

Maklumbalas Pengguna

En Hamzah, Shah AlamIni kebenaran abang alami sendiri, ‘saiz’ abang membesar pakai Sensacream banyak-banyak dan biarkan seharian. Abang kena pakai Sensaoil jika tidak susah hendak masuk..mengerang dibuatnya…Alhamdulillah saiz menjadi besar dan lebih ganas..terima kasih…percayalah tq! Capsule Phyto tu abang ambil 1 biji Insyallah 3 round..keras macam kayu..lepas sampai kena rehat dalam 2 hingga 3 jam kemudian sambung lagi 2 round dan sebiji boleh tahan 3 hari!

En Zam, PerakSalam, capsule Phyto Andro tu memang berkesan..tetap keras walaupun saya dah sampai! Kepala pun tak sakit..memang saya puas hati!

En Saiful, Subang JayaSaya puas hati la…dah dapat anak seorang!

PRODUK DI RANKING DAN ORDER KEMBALI PALING TINGGI! MENDAPAT PERAKUAN DARIPADA KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA SEBAGAI MAKANAN TAMBAHAN ATAU FOOD SUPPLEMENT

Dosage1 capsule daily (the effects of 1 capsule can last up to 3 days)

RM150

CARA NAK ORDER : 013-3066540 WHATAPPS/SMS/CALL

Buat bayaran melalui cara-cara berikut: *Mesin ATM / Kaunter / Internet-Banking / Maybank2u dan lain-lain ke akaun di bawah:

MAYBANK

5122 6806 0093

CIMB

PUBLIC BANK

4702 6594 35

BSN

0114 1290 0008 5491

BANK ISLAM

12092 02281 0552

RHB BANK

BANK RAKYAT

* Nama : Mohd NAzaruddeen